Apply for ration card

Apply for new ration card under NFSA




Identification of beneficiaries/households under the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) and issuance of Antodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority Household (PHH) ration cards is dealt by the respective State Government / UT Administration.


To apply for a new ration card or to know the procedure of application, kindly visit the respective State/UT Food Portals by clicking here.

















This site is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
Contents are managed by Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.
The contents externally linked are owned and mainatined by the respective Ministries/Departments.


Last reviewed and updated on 15 Oct, 2021

Notification:This website logs the IP addresses of the visitors for security reasons and your IP is 

© Copyright NIC 2021.